Wiz-War progress

We’ve been casting lots of Wiz-War pieces over the past weeks. I finally got some masonite to use as a base for the game board segments, to which we would glue the floor and spacer tiles.

wizwar-board1-01

I cut a square of masonite to size. Then we spread a generous layer of Tacky Glue and laid the tiles and spacers down.

wizwar-board1-02

Tacky Glue is thicker than typical white (PVA) glues, and it sets up quickly. So we worked in sections.

wizwar-board1-03

After all the pieces were set, we put another square of masonite and  some encyclopedias on top to help it dry flat.

wizwar-board1-04

We’ve now glued-up two boards, and have enough pieces cast for half of the third. We need to get casting again, and start working on painting the boards and wall pieces. Then there are the cards, minis, and assorted accessories…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s